• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rules discussion
    @[Venge], please don't feel offended.

I've actually been contacted about my characters and their abilities, and I feel confident that issues discussed over that topic arose in the document. I'm talking about this because I don't want anyone to feel targeted.

There were points I agreed with, and others I did not.

A list of things garnered from my experience with the game:
    - I appreciate everything the officers have given to this game, but it seems as if Mkali won't be back. Maybe it's time to add a fresh perspective to the mix?
    -Perhaps it's worth considering: activity levels in a land shouldn't be based solely on one leading horse. This could be a new idea/rule that replaces one no one else seems to like (Maybe the champions rule?)
    -Raid rules might need tightening, but I know the officers were aware of this.
    -Battle stats should maybe be a requirement for land leaders, not just horses who intend to battle.
    -@[Krys] asked a great question about stealing mares with foals in the Q&A section, perhaps this could be implemented or noted in the rules.
    -Traits, clearly, seem to bug people. Overall this is something that might need heavy revising/change. I myself am unsure how to go about this change, but I feel that if we put this problem, by itself, out for open discussion/suggestions it might get somewhere.

These are thoughts gathered from reading the doc: there may be a need to add more rules while relaxing on others. My opinions here may not matter in a very short time to come, but if any of this helps then great.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios

Messages In This Thread
    Rules discussion - by Kortnee - 10-27-2017, 06:34 PM
    RE: Rules discussion - by Affirmative - 10-28-2017, 02:11 AM
    RE: Rules discussion - by Krys - 10-28-2017, 06:51 AM
    RE: Rules discussion - by Calcifer - 10-28-2017, 09:19 AM
    RE: Rules discussion - by Affirmative - 10-28-2017, 01:39 PM