• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll Never Be More Than A Wolf At Your Door
    Tickaani noted the dunskin mare's abstract approach as she conversed with Ryan. Their speech paused as the newcomer meandered towards them, a dreamy look on her visage. At last, she seemed to come to earth and addressed the purple-tinted lad and herself. 

"Hello Keeper. My name is Tickaani, and this is Ryan. We were just getting acquainted. These lands are new to me, but familiar to him." She replied, glancing to confirm her statement with Ryan.

Her ears flickered as the subject of the strange cat scent came up. She had been subconsciously aware that the odor was emanating from the young male, but had not given it much thought since they'd been talking. She was just opening her mouth to add her observances to the conversation when Ryan made his declaration. She couldn't help herself. Instead of words, a barking laugh echoed from her chest. 

"A shape-shifter?! You're having us on." She insisted
    "You're a horse, anyone can see that. Maybe a little oddly colored, but if I'm a bit blue, I don't see why you couldn't be as purple as summer berries. I'll bet you can also fly, right? Or breathe under the sea!" She dissolved into a fit of giggles at the ridiculous thought. Just her luck the first horse she'd meet in this land would be off his head.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll Never Be More Than A Wolf At Your Door - by Tickaani - 10-19-2017, 10:22 PM