• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll burn this whole city down; Michaelis
    Burning on, just like a match you strike to incinerate the lives of everyone you
    know. And what's the worst you take from every heart you break? And like
    the blade you stain, well, I've been holding on tonight.

His forcefully blank expression eases into a delighted expression as the stranger simply picks up on his mischievousness. It was always nice when others caught onto your joking manner. A swift and sudden wind disturbs his dark mane as she effortlessly demonstrates levitation. With the sudden intensity of the wind and the occasional wavering in the air, Michaelis suspects there is more to her ability than actual levitation.

Impressive. But I’d like to think that I am an epitome of balance on the solid ground.

She steps closer with her narrow-eyed scrutiny and he suspects that she wished to investigate the shadowy pests. But they had fallen into the background somewhere, content to lazily ride the breezes she had conjured up. For once, he was given a little bit of reprieve from their smothering.

Pleased to meet you, Lyris. I’m Michaelis.

She seems awful curious of his doings and Michaelis always enjoys appearing as a bit of a mystery. Perhaps it’s because he doesn’t get to converse with as many people as he would like now that he’s had to make the change to a completely nocturnal lifestyle. He also remained outside the kingdoms and so his visitations became even more limited. Maybe it was time for him to settle down somewhere once more.

Alas, my skills appear abysmal so practice makes perfect, correct? But really the night has become my day.

He pauses dramatically.

I’m a vampire obviously

Michaelis
    ( The Shadow Child )

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll burn this whole city down; Michaelis - by holli - 06-28-2015, 12:44 AM