• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All I Am[Diable Rouge]

As she reaches out to him to place a gentle touch on his cheek her eyes melt into his.  Where there had been so much darkness was now light.  Even as he leans into her kiss near the chiseled bone her gaze does not faultered.  A longing in her eyes that had yet to be sated...

As he wraps his neck around her to place his head upon her back, she leans into his chest.  Content on remaining in this moment forever but knowing it is fleeting into the next.  Perhaps even a better one.  She smiles at his kind words and though it is worded as a question his tone suggests it needs no answer.  So she is content on the silence that envelopes them.  

The moment passes as they so often do, his body pulling away from hers slightly.  She feels the soft velvet of his lips trail along her delicately sloped shoulder.  Slowly brushing along her carmel hide.  Cream tresses fall gently as he passes through them and arrive at her poll.  To whisper sweet nothings in her ear.  With a tuck of her dished crown she smiles almost bashfully.  "Oh Rou," she coos.  Sliding a step forwards she tucks her fragile frame against his chest.  The wispy ends of her vibrant plumage gliding against his flesh.  Cream laced lips playfully nibble at his muscular deltoids, before turning her crown to place a soft kiss near his throat latch...

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

@[Diable Rouge] <3

Messages In This Thread
    All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-06-2017, 06:08 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by Diable Rouge - 10-06-2017, 09:37 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-08-2017, 09:40 AM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by Diable Rouge - 10-09-2017, 12:17 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-11-2017, 08:17 AM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by Diable Rouge - 10-14-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-14-2017, 08:38 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by Diable Rouge - 10-15-2017, 08:05 PM