• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lone do I wander [Any]

She probably should be resting, give her wound time to heal, but it simply was not in her nature. Jinju was like any child, active and curious, eager to discover more of the world she was living in. Terran and Ander give her plenty of opportunity too, but there was something thrilling about sneaking away and discover on her own.

If she had stayed with her protectors, she would never have met Ardashir. And she’s more than eager to make a couple of friends. The white colt in front of her seemed a good first candidate. However, he seemed not that eager for games. ”It’s not that bad anymore, right?” she asks him with a slight pout, her neck bend so she can glance her ruby eyes on the healing wound. It didn’t look all that bad to her. Well, he was probably right that he shouldn’t be dancing around, but that didn’t mean she should stand still all day.. She hoped not.

When her ruby eyes travel back to meet his blue ones, she’s still pouting. Why couldn’t she go to the forest? ”But I like the forest..” she mumbles, her head tilted slightly as she looks at him. Within a second her pout is gone, and made room for a wide smile. ”And you’re here now! So I’m not alone!” As if that changed averything. He was a colt, not yet grown to adulthood, but she’s too young to realise or care.

As quickly as her smile had come, it fades too. Not because he has a home, but simply because she lacks one. Or at least, the one she wanted wasn’t allowed her. ”I live nowhere..” she replies, glancing away to look around in the forest. It appeals to her, and she feels comfortable in between the trees. ”We’re looking for a home, says Terran. Our old home isn’t anymore, or so they say..” she mumbles.

He soon distracts her. Jinju slowly lifts her gaze to look back at Ardashir again, blinking her ruby orbs at him. ”Salt, stone and sand?” she repeats questioningly, pausing for a moment. ”Your home has that?” Well, now he had to tell her more, or at least, the inky girl hopes he will tell more. She hadn’t heard of such land. And it sounded quite appealing. Like another adventure laid out for her.

Jinju

“My sun is set to rise again.”

Messages In This Thread
    Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-19-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-20-2017, 02:46 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-21-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-24-2017, 08:34 AM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-27-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-13-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-19-2017, 08:53 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-23-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-27-2017, 04:48 PM