• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i see a bad moon rising - Isobell

isobell

Isobell can not help but grin at the sweeping bow and returns with crossing her own hooves to make a little courtsey. Isobell quietly wonders how long it had been since she had smiled like this or laughed with all her belly. They are nearly identical except for their markings and Ivar's scaled but similar nonetheless.

She watches how a ghost of s sjmile remains on his lips as though lost in thought for a moment and Isobell wonders what was going on behind those lively eyes. She almost asks but does not want to be rude so instead she closes her pretty lips into a budding smirk. But Ivar's reply is welcoming despite her drone of Nerine and it's lovely black sands. Loess sounds like a good change and mother would not mind if she were to visit (or so she tells herself) 'Well Ivar, my dear friend, I have yet to travel from Nerine or the River so let's see this Loess of yours." She speaks with aduly mockery, grinning like mad. This was all a fun game after all. She steps lightly to take Ivar's side, he a taller form to her more womanly one. The painted mare does not mind being so close to him or the occasional brush of a hip or shoulder.  After all, Castile would apporove and that made things okay.

"I am very excited." She whispers near his skin despite not needing to be hushed at all. Life was so big and rish for the youthful woman and she was drining it in by the glass full as each limb keeps stride with Ivar, brushing against his side and blushing a bit all the same but it was innocent enough, right?

i'll wait for you inside the bottom of the deep blue sea

Messages In This Thread
    i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 09-30-2017, 10:38 PM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 10-02-2017, 08:19 PM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by kahzie - 10-08-2017, 11:09 AM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Isobell - 10-13-2017, 11:33 AM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 10-13-2017, 06:22 PM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 10-14-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 10:33 PM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 10-16-2017, 07:02 AM