• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Why Night?? {Anyone; Open}

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    From this distance, the nervousness in the other stallion’s bearing is a bit more obvious, and Ivar eyes the other stallion curiously. Ivar has seen nothing especially frightening about this night, but be supposes that there might be things he does not know. Or perhaps it is just that the bay horse hasn’t slept in a while. That would make anyone on edge, the tobiano horse reasons.

“Well, I don’t blame you for not wanting to sleep here,” Ivar says, glancing about the rolling hills with quiet brown eyes. “While I wouldn’t say it’s unsafe, I’d definitely prefer to have someone watching my back while I slept, and that doesn’t happen much here.” Horses tend to come to the Field alone after all, perhaps a handful of mothers with their foals. This is only a temporary place, after all, more transient even than the Meadow.

“Have you been here long?” Asks the smoky black stallion, looking back to Faer as he settles his weight. Neither of them seem ready to sleep despite the hour, so Ivar has decided that he might as well try to have a conversation. “I’m Ivar, by the way.”

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by SaphiraG1rl - 10-02-2017, 02:32 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Ivar - 10-02-2017, 07:57 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Faer - 10-03-2017, 04:09 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Ivar - 10-07-2017, 08:23 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Faer - 10-09-2017, 04:16 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Ivar - 10-11-2017, 07:13 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Faer - 10-12-2017, 03:52 PM
    RE: Why Night?? {Anyone; Open} - by Ivar - 10-13-2017, 10:18 AM