• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  For a Brighter Future [Planting of seed #2]- [Amet]
    Time has a funny way of changing you.  Once she had feared her powers, before she had learned to control the poison in her veins.  Then she endulged in it when she saw fit.  Now, she wanted nothing more than to be rid of it.  

It doesn't take long for him to find her.  She wasn't hiding and announced her presence in a way that she would be hard to miss.  Knowing if he did remember her, she would be met with animosity.  The daylight sheened from his frame as he approached swiftly.  Sharp words filled the air.  She had expected as much and when he stopped - ears pinned - her eyes fell in slight shame.  Ebony tassels flicked in uncertainty.  Tucking her snipped muzzle to her breast where the satchel still hung from her nape.  He begins to question her and before she can respond, another arrives.  A dark mare she has not remembered seeing that night.  She seems to be surprised by his tone so she must not know who stood before her.  An accompise.

Bravely she gathers her thoughts and looks to the mare, then to the stallion, "No.  He has every right to be angry with me.  I deserve it... I do.  But I've changed.  I want to make things right.  I want to fix what I...we did." Her tone apologetic as her eyes remain on the leader of the kingdom.  She touches the pouch resting on her chest with her muzzle, "I have a gift... For you, for Hyaline. May I?" Her muzzle points inland, towards the dormant Wysteria...  
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Amet] @[Ciri]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: For a Brighter Future [Planting of seed #2]- [Amet] - by Kolera - 10-01-2017, 09:55 PM