• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lone do I wander [Any]
    Ard had seen the fillies wound but, the way she moved and bounced gave him the impression that she was on the mend. He knew if he had a wound like that he would not want to be jumping around though, he was not sure what he would do in her situation. He had only carried a few bumps and scrapes from his time in or around the ocean of his home. A call overhead caught his attention a moment and he looked away from the ebon filly before him to gaze up.

He shook himself a bit before looking back to the filly. “ That is good to hear, I would not think anyone that is terribly injured would be jumping and so ready to burst into a run.” He took another look around, “ Or even be in this place who knows what lurks in the dark waiting for a chance to leap and kill.” Ard had forgotten his manners a moment and he looked to Jinju answering her question, “ I am Ardashir.” He bows his head in greeting. He was used to dark horses from the kingdom he grew up in. He was even used to bright colored horses. He watched her with his sapphire blue eyes as she stared at him.

He shook his head. “ I do not live here. I call Nerine my home. How about you Jinju?” He asked her and allowed himself to venture a bit closer to her, “ I imagine living here has its challenges. But, that may be part of the fun. The cold and the shadows.” He stopped himself from getting to close to the filly and stood about 4 feet from her not sure where her personal bubble fell.
    Ardishir looked around the clearing where they were taking in the scents and the sights before letting his lips part again. “ Not a hint of salt or stone, and sand.” He lowered his head to hr ground and took a breath in. He smelled the moss and the moist dirt a hint of something that had passed by a time ago and; he lifted his head of course the smell of the filly before him.
    Ardashir
    The blue in an ocean of grey..

Messages In This Thread
    Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-19-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-20-2017, 02:46 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-21-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 09-24-2017, 08:34 AM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-27-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-13-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-19-2017, 08:53 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Jinju - 10-23-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Lone do I wander [Any] - by Ardashir - 10-27-2017, 04:48 PM