• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any]

Don't get too close

As he looks deep into her eyes he sees what can possibly be a mirror image of his own life.  She casts her vision downwards and he is quick to correct it.  Taking a single step forwards, bringing his muzzle to lift her chin and refocus on his eyes.  They are intense but soft as her thoughts reel now.  He waits contently, a singular swoosh of his silver tassels at his hocks.  He can feel her heart racing, his does not.  It beats steady in his chest.  Fear is divergent...

A low chuckle escapes his lips as he releases his hold on her chin, "You'd think so."  His shoulders shift to re-straighten himself, "Perhaps we are more alike than you know," he responds to her statement of their differences.  Icey orbs study her.  He was an open book.  Truth and honesty being his most valued of personality traits.  He lacked any real powers, unlike his family.  It was what made him an outcast.  That and the fact he found no humor in torture...

"After watching my homeland fall to the depths of the sea, my family running for their lives, being separated... I chose to not look for them.  I wanted a fresh start.  To be who I am without disappointing eyes upon me.  I will NEVER be my Father,"  he emphasises never in a way that she may question why.  Eyes still fixed on her even as hers fall again in response to his reasons for being here.  He does not force her to him again, he doesn't have to... Me too, she comments as her gaze returns once again. 

He smirks before shaking his silver tresses.  "So Kuma... What does one do for 'fun' in Loess?" The word is foreign to him but she seems like the type who could show one a good time...

Imperial

@[Kuma]

Messages In This Thread
    Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-13-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-14-2017, 09:10 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-16-2017, 10:30 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-19-2017, 10:18 AM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-20-2017, 09:38 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-21-2017, 08:45 AM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-22-2017, 10:03 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Imperial - 09-25-2017, 06:09 PM
    RE: Beauty and Rage [Imperial/Any] - by Kuma - 09-25-2017, 09:44 PM