• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars;Ouija [Any]

Reshi

Dawn was fast approaching and I knew my powers would weaken soon.  Still unsure of the stallions intentions here.  Since he had asked for help I obliged.  My thoughts didn't linger long as the mare was quick to answer with a small ray of hope I may find my home again.  A twist of my ears to catch her words... Nayl It wasn't a name I immediately recognized but I store it in the back of my mind.  I am ever curious so I question, "I do not recognize your Queens name.  Did she rule the Jungle as well?" 

She continues quickly and I search what memories I have of names mentioned before answering, "Oh yes... Ummm my mother's name is Vi.  We lived in the Amazons for a short time.  My dad, his name is Astray.  And... Scorch I have heard of as well." A genuine laugh escapes me, "So much has changed.  But your home looks to be doing well.  I can't imagine ruling over an entire kingdom.  Must be exhausting.  Nayl must be extremely talented." My smile is contagiously genuine as I focus on the dun mare.  I wish I knew more of my past but hopefully someone could tell me what has happened to my family... 

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars;Ouija [Any] - by Reshi - 09-21-2017, 08:42 PM