• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Let the only sound be the overflow; Jah-Lilah

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

If it had been anyone but Jah holding that tidbit of information just out of her grasp, Circinae might have been irritated. As it is, the taunting look her ruby mistress gives only serves to land her a soft nip that does nothing but wet the fur along her fiery hip. Being coy was a tension reliever, it reminded them that hard answers must be given and received with a measure of acceptance and love. There would come a day that the truth from Jah’s mouth might do more than rouse a heated, hungry gaze; it could pierce rather than prod. Circinae hopes that, should the day ever come, she can take such a blow with grace and respect.

Those are heavy thoughts, though. Already the broad side of Jah’s cheek, nose are exuding a pleasant warmth over her ribs - and when the enchantress begins to murmur? Well, Circi nearly melts. “Oooh,” She groans sweetly, all but lost in the moment. Circinae’s bright eyes flutter closed, a sigh cascades like water over her skin, and then she’s rocking slowly to the rhythm of the Lightning mare’s song. A steady tempo of back and forth that pulls her mind to a warm, hidden place inside of her. “Yes, my water nymph.” She can hear Jah say, even if the words feel miles from where she’s at.

“A seed grows inside you.”

From the corner of one jeweled eye a single tear slips free. “I knew it could not be anything less - Canaan works his magic rather ... thoroughly.” The mother laughs, a sound as pliant and whispery as silk. With the exhalation of a deep breath she wasn’t aware she’d been holding in, Circinae opens her eyes wide once more and fills her senses with Jah-Lilah. “Heart - if I could only see you as happy as I feel now! What I wouldn’t give …” She exclaims, images of the gold, green, and red that their family was composed of leaping to the forefront of her mind. It gives her inspiration - this memory of their trio bathed in starlight near the River. “Perhaps … perhaps there is something.” Circi muses oddly, the beginning of a smirk transforming her features.

With a devilish glance she peers back over her shoulder to where Jah’s proud, tempestuous gaze waits, “Tell me - truthfully mind you - what you think of Canaan.” She toys. “Two can play the game of cat-and-mouse, dear.” Her conscious purrs; Jah was unaware that Circi and her amber lover had already dappled on the topic of the red wytch. There was humor in the fact that Circi knew she and Canaan’s thoughts were not so far from one another when it came to the sultry girl … “He’s rather impressive, isn’t he?”

Circinae

Messages In This Thread
    Let the only sound be the overflow; Jah-Lilah - by Circinae - 09-13-2017, 01:40 PM
    RE: Let the only sound be the overflow; Jah-Lilah - by Circinae - 09-15-2017, 02:49 PM
    RE: Let the only sound be the overflow; Jah-Lilah - by Circinae - 09-16-2017, 01:04 PM
    RE: Let the only sound be the overflow; Jah-Lilah - by Circinae - 09-18-2017, 07:42 PM