• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It's Quiet Uptown [Any]

Observing his motions, or lack of, she rests quietly.  The gown of feathers relax and hang loosely at her sides.  Sweeping the snow underfoot.  His first statement confuses her slightly, her raised brow an obvious sign of this.  How can you be new, but not.  She regards it as redundant as he now matches her gaze.  The sorrowed lines of his face giving away slightly.  She smiles at receiving his name.  The armored stallion had never given his away, possibly with good reason.  A giggle escapes her as she is surprised by his nickname.  Knowing the outburst may be off putting to the rust stallion she explains her amusement, "I'm sorry.  It's just that my name is AuroraElis, short is Aurora but many also call me Ru for short.  Well... Children mainly." Her thoughts travel to the playground where she had met Fox.  On a day much like today.  He had liked her name and she had liked his gifts he had shared with her.  Her contagious smile fades slightly as she thinks of him, of children, of her lack of children.  Golden flecked eyes dim slightly before returning to him, "I don't have any children."  

With a sudden wave of sadness rushing over her a chill runs up her spine.  The loose lying feathers tighten to her sides again.  Desperate to rid herself of the emotion she shakes her dished crown.  Looking again to the stallion, hoping she had not upset him further.  "If you are not entirely new here, where did you come from? If you don't mind me asking," honey laced words inquired of his home.

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

@[Diable Rouge]

Messages In This Thread
    It's Quiet Uptown [Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-07-2017, 01:52 PM
    RE: It's Quiet Uptown [Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-07-2017, 04:48 PM
    RE: It's Quiet Uptown [Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-09-2017, 12:52 AM
    RE: It's Quiet Uptown [Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-09-2017, 03:27 PM
    RE: It's Quiet Uptown [Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-11-2017, 11:06 AM
    RE: It's Quiet Uptown [Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-13-2017, 09:35 PM
    RE: It's Quiet Uptown [Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-14-2017, 02:15 AM
    RE: It's Quiet Uptown [Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-14-2017, 02:15 AM