• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring]

Bound for trouble from the start
    I've been walking through this old world in the dark

The ocean zephyr fills his nares as it whips against his bloodwash’d frame. His flaxen banner falling over the one remaining chasm mysteriously. Velvet kissers part slightly, considering the behemoth shadow before him. Burnt doublets twist towards the ebon maw of the diablo. Ah, it makes sense. His beloved femme fatale had spilled the beans.

The sandy terra firma beneath him closes around his tinted daggers as they sink slowly into the lithosphere. Ivories exposed slightly as silk chops part to respond. They both look to the assertive plumes of the bubbling magma, the mammoth beast of a mountain overshadowing both caliphs.

The murky hessian with his fire licked orbs seek the fuscous cranium of the vermillion burjo. To speak what’s on the masculine’s mind. A loaded question. There is so much that weighs on his carman shoulders. It unleashes like a flood, word vomit falling from his spattered gullet. As the moonlight takes hold in the sapphire night welkin, he weaves the tale of his tormented life. From beginning to end, not pausing once to wet his dry larynx. A dismal haunting story.

Ledger

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring] - by Offspring - 07-30-2017, 12:45 PM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring] - by Offspring - 09-10-2017, 09:23 AM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring] - by Ledger - 09-11-2017, 01:54 PM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Offspring] - by Offspring - 09-12-2017, 08:07 PM