• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

'til the love runs out; khaos
    Oh such a lovely broken thing. She’s barely present, fragile - a delicate beauty lying unprotected. She is reviving though somewhat - a good sign in his mind. It means that she has some small amount of hidden strength. It means that it will be all the more fun to make her trust him … and then crush her. He will draw her in with his kind and caring facade, and then when he has her back in the Cove he will pounce.

Of course, he needs to build that trust first. “I’m sorry to hear that.” He is too. Depending on how she lost the friend, it might make it more difficult for her to trust. But Ghoest had been mistrusting too and look where she is now. “I can be a friend though. Only if you want me too of course.” A perfect combination of caring and timidity.

She doesn't pull away when he touches her and, taking it as a positive sign, he extends the touch a moment longer. Not too long mind, he doesn’t want to give the impression of being a lecher.

But then she breaks. She collapses and buries herself in his iron shoulder. He has her. As she leans into him, he draws his neck and head across her back in a comforting, but tentative gesture. And he doesn’t miss the tiny note of hope in her voice after he mentions a home. “Yes, a home. You can stay as long as you like.” Once he gets her there he won’t let her leave of course, but he’s not going to tell her that now. “There are a few other mares that live with me there. Killgore, Ghoest and Branka. They’d like you. I know they would. And I think you might like them.” He puts a tentative smile on his face, though he knows she can’t see it. It’s good to stay in character after all.
    K H A O S
    iron son of carnage and oswyn
    hell is empty and all the devils are here
    Reference here

Messages In This Thread
    'til the love runs out; khaos - by noellen - 05-27-2015, 02:46 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by Khaos - 05-28-2015, 06:22 PM
    'til the love runs out - by noellen - 06-04-2015, 12:29 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by Khaos - 06-08-2015, 03:05 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by noellen - 06-19-2015, 02:40 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by Khaos - 06-24-2015, 01:10 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by noellen - 06-28-2015, 01:22 AM