• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Ashes to ashes... - see within.

tantalize

I will try to hold you up

Through those times you are gone

You won’t do this alone

It’s not a thought to ask Scorch what she had seen in the Afterlife. It’s not as if she would have known anyone that Liz had lost through the years, Scorch having come into Liz’s life long after most of the life changing events had happened to her. It’s not a thought to ask about her father. The red eyed stallion wandering the lands unbeknownst to her, remembering nothing of his former life or his escape from purgatory. The subject is interesting enough though that she would like to know more about it, if Scorch is able to recall. It wasn’t a bad thought, crossing into the afterworld and kicking Lion’s ass once and for all.

She was bracing herself for Scorch’s reaction to her children, to the lost jungle. It’s not surprising to her that the hairless mare is far more crushed by the loss of the Amazons. To be fair, she had felt quite the same way. Since Lion had destroyed her life, she kept her feelings mostly to herself. Suppressed deep within her, guarded and concealed. Scorch was quite the opposite, wearing her loss on her sleeve.

However she feels for the mare, that same turmoil and grief that curdles in her belly. Her golden eyes reflect Scorch’s grief although they stay dry and hard. A thin line purses across her lips as she extends her muzzle, as if to placate Scorch in her grief. I’m sorry sister. ”As am I.” Truthful rough words, understand each other completely if only for a moment. Scorch turns to her descendant, declaring her anger and Liz can’t help but thinly smile. Somethings never change.

”I’ll leave you two to get acquainted.” She had never been comfortable with family reunions, it was not her place to stay. ”I’m sure I’ll see you soon regardless, seeing how she brought me to Nerine.” Gesturing to Heartfire, assuming that the former Khaleesi would end up there now that the two had found each other. Pausing for a moment. ”It’s good to see you again.”

Messages In This Thread
    Ashes to ashes... - see within. - by Scorch - 08-24-2017, 11:50 PM
    RE: Ashes to ashes... - see within. - by Scorch - 08-25-2017, 10:40 PM
    RE: Ashes to ashes... - see within. - by Scorch - 09-03-2017, 02:42 AM
    RE: Ashes to ashes... - see within. - by Tantalize - 09-06-2017, 03:00 PM