• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any]
    show them the joy and the pain and the ending

There are so many worlds beyond the single small realm they dwell in. Heartfire might be a native of this land, but she has seen far beyond. There is more than just this earth, this place. There are incredible, vast swaths of space and time and earths still unexplored. And perhaps she is only one small piece in the whole of Beqanna or the world, but she has explored some of those worlds beyond. She had even called one home for many years, a lengthy story of war and heartbreak and triumph and love. Certainly if anyone could understand a reticence to share such things, it would be the blue and white mare.

But she is only one mare, and keeping track of one world is hard enough. By and large, she ignores the other worlds out there. They are not her problem, after all.

However, this spotted mare with fading skin and heavy eyes that tell of secrets and stories is here, in her world. And that has made her quite interesting. Especially with the clear intent in her step and demeanor, a thing that speaks of purpose for her visit. And Heartfire, nosy creature that she is, has no qualms about attempting to uncover such purposes.

In this case, it proves simple enough, given that the other woman seems willing enough to tell her. At least, in part. She is certain however that there is more here than meets the eye. And so a mare that she might normally have paid little attention to has now become suddenly quite intriguing. A small foible of hers, she supposes.

As luck would have it however, the white-laced mare does know of the particular stallion of which she speaks. Indeed, she has even met him herself. While she does know of a large portion of Beqanna’s population, she is only one horse. She might know of many horses, but she has not met most of them. At least, not yet. As it happens however, she had once stumbled upon him quite by accident. Much like how she had just met his sister. Seems it must run in the family.

Less fortunately for Scyla, she had not seen fit to keep track of him. He had been interesting enough, but relatively harmless. And typically, she does not deal in harmless. With faint quirk of her lips, she responds easily to the inquiry. “I have seen him, actually. Although it has been ages.” She pauses, considering the mare before her speculatively for a moment before continuing, “I do believe I might be able to locate him for you though.”

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

Messages In This Thread
    FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 08-21-2017, 12:19 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Heartfire - 08-24-2017, 03:11 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 08-28-2017, 09:28 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Heartfire - 09-01-2017, 11:22 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 09-04-2017, 02:05 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Heartfire - 09-10-2017, 11:57 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 09-13-2017, 02:21 PM