• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It seemed the taste was not so sweet: Heda, Any
    He chuckles, a hearty sound from deep within his broad chest.

"Quite nice to meet you Kakashi, welcome to Loess."

At the mention of the Taiga he lets out a deep sigh, allowing his gaze to travel to the smoke covered air above the buried lands.

"I dont think any of us were ready for Taiga to leave as it did. Though what goes around must come around, hmm?"

His pale gaze travels back to the other, smile widening at the thought of more joining them here. 

"While it is not entirely my choice, I am sure Heda would not mind you joining us here."

At the mention of her name Edonis allows himself to reminisce upon the day he came here. It had been many months ago when the air was warm and light. The bay queen herself had come to him and invited him to her lands, lands in which he resided now.

"History can always be written, and talents always taught. I myself am not that of a special variety, but I am here none the less."

He tried to offer some comfort in the words, for he knew the feeling of not really having much to offer. While he was the perfect build for a battalion the stallion couldn't find it in himself to harm another. War made no sense to the flower covered stag.
    He who inherit the earth the world.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It seemed the taste was not so sweet: Heda, Any - by Edonis - 08-31-2017, 02:55 PM