• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It seemed the taste was not so sweet: Heda, Any
    He knows not why the Taiga fell. Simply that it was covered in boiling water and lava and in result of this smoke from the burning forest could be seen rising into the sky off in the distance. It's something he had chosen to avoid. He wasn't ready to put himself at risk. Not just yet that is - he had only just arrived to this land after all. While he waits for the other he could hear the heavy hoofbeats of another approaching and with graceful movements he looks towards the newcomer, his eyes studying the flea bitten gray as he waited in silence.

It's only when the other speaks that he relaxes slightly, his gaze softening as he nods in greeting. "Hello Edonis, I'm Kakashi... It's nice to meet you." His voice is quiet and deep as he returns the others introduction with a polite nature. Glancing up towards the others line of sight and locking his eyes on Edonis's gaze, he continues speaking. "I'm sorry to intrude on your home, but it seemed the quietest and I liked that a bit. I'm not sure if I'm ready for whatever is going on over there..." He turns his large cream colored head towards the towering pillars of smoke rising in the sky where Taiga lay in the distance.

"I was hoping it would be okay if I joined you all and made your land my home as well." He looks back towards the other. He just wants a peaceful place to gather his bearings in the new world he had decided to permanently call home. "I am nothing special, I have no unique history or talents. But I can be of some use I would think." A small and awkward smile tilts at the corners of his lips in response to his words as he chuckles slightly.
    K A K A S H I
    winged smokey cream akhal-teke stallion
    currently living within the loess lingdom

OOC: It's okay Smile I haven't written pony characters in quite a while so I'm rusty!
    @[Edonis]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It seemed the taste was not so sweet: Heda, Any - by Kakashi - 08-31-2017, 02:40 PM