• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any]

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

Scyla had lived in a thousand worlds, had seen Gods with shrines and powers beyond belief. She had seen cruelty and love. She was familiar with the spectrum of the what these worlds had to offer. And yet, here she was in a new one, no doubt far from Azza, Nocturne or any of the other worlds she had lived. The worlds seemed to revolve just the same. Spring into Summer. Summer into Fall. Eventually, the falling leaves and brisk air would change into frost on her whiskers and snow around her fetlocks. At least she had the added benefit of wings to add to the woolly coat she would inevitably grow.

The reason she had picked the blue roan mare was due to her spots (spotted creatures had to stick together right?), the blue eyes reminded her of Dahmer, and she was alone. She was also a mare. And while Scyla was not stupid enough to believe that mares were somehow less than stallions, the invisible monster wasn't in the mood to fight off the advances of some dumb, testosterone filled stud. Unless it was Dahmer of course. She inhaled her scent, storing it for future reference just in case she needed to phone a friend for a really hard question or something.

The Field. Beqanna. Those words had no meaning to her personally yet but she thought it was probably as good of a place as any to start searching for her wayward brother. "The Field. Beqanna." She absentmindedly muttered the names under her breath and stored them. This would be her homing beacon, the first place she started her search and rescue. Her brown eyes meet the blue, and her ears flick forward. She makes sure that pays attention to her name. Heartfire. Interesting. She wondered if this was somehow related to her powers. Or maybe she didn't have powers. Did they have powers here? Scyla had yet to find out. "I'm looking for my brother. Perhaps you've seen him? His name is Dahmer. He's got blue eyes like yours." Descriptive...she knew, but it had been some time since she had last seen him. "I'm Scyla."

@[Heartfire]

(Sea-Dog x Desole)
    Half Sister to Dahmer

Messages In This Thread
    FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 08-21-2017, 12:19 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Heartfire - 08-24-2017, 03:11 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 08-28-2017, 09:28 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Heartfire - 09-01-2017, 11:22 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 09-04-2017, 02:05 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Heartfire - 09-10-2017, 11:57 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 09-13-2017, 02:21 PM