• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

keep a little fire burning; solace & svedka
    Keep a little fire burning;
    however small, however hidden.

The colt nips gently at Smoak's shoulder, causing the young son of Dahmer and Ellyse to shy playfully to the side, his hind hooves thrown skyward in excitement over his new companions. He tosses his head and prances in place for a moment, full of newfound energy, but he pauses briefly enough to return to the blue-eyed colt's side to inspect the red and black feather in his mane. "Cool!" Smoak offers vivaciously as his nostrils flare to sniff at the sea brine in both the feather and the boy's blue-accented mane.

The filly and her lilting voice draw Smoak's hazel eyes back to her and he plays the part of the polite diplomat in response, his own champagne head raised upward in formality with a more controlled smile taking its place on his maw. "And I am very pleased to meet both of you, Svedka and Solace," returning the filly's attempt at diplomacy before they are all thrown once more into excitement over the potential of a game. Solace sidles up to Smoak and he grins happily, his own head now tucked defensively to his bone-plated chest as he slips into his role as Head of War. Svedka is quick to play the part of the bad guy and the three of them are off, running through the fields of Tephra and over the lava streams as Solace leads the way and Smoak playfully nips at Svedka's sides and flanks, each stride large and bounding.

His own ears playfully tuck against his skull and Smoak squeals loudly to get the attention of the bad guy before halting suddenly, his lanky legs splayed in a powerful stance. "Hey! Bad guy! Come face me, if you dare!" he yells to Svedka before rearing up and kicking his forelegs into the sky. "I will defend you, my Queen!" he calls out to Solace, now fully immersed in their game.

Smoak
    lineart colored by sanaa

@[Solace] @[Svedka]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: keep a little fire burning; solace & svedka - by Smoak - 08-25-2017, 11:10 AM