• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

keep a little fire burning; solace & svedka

Solace

All of Soalace's grumpiness disappears as she sees their new friend prance and laugh. Smoak's happiness is contagious and she can't help but give a little buck as Svedka tugs on her forelock and spins away. "I don't think you will!" She laughs in response to his treat "Because, for every one tattle you have on me, I have three on you!" And her eyes sparkle at her tiwin as if to say 'and because you know it's not really true'

But she has a moment of panic as Svedka blurts out something which is obviously very impolite, dreading that they will lose their newfound companion if they are not nice. But the other palomino colt takes the comment in stride - he seems to be as curious and eager to be friends as they are.

She decides to try her hand at greeting a stranger the way she had seen her father intercept a newcomer at the Tephra border one time.  Her little body stills and she raises her head high on her skinny neck. "Hello Smoak, I am Solace and this is my brother Svedka. We are very pleased to meet you." She speaks with a formality that would be very comical to an adult onlooker but is completely serious for her. But after a moment her concentration breaks and his offer of a game is all too tempting. "A game would be fun! Let's play Kingdom! I Want to be Queen! And Smaok, you can be the Head of War and Svedka can be the bad guy." She scrunches her nose at her brother before sliding up to Smoak and giving him a queenly smile.

you are my sunshine

@[Smoak] @[Svedka]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: keep a little fire burning; solace & svedka - by Solace - 08-21-2017, 03:57 PM