• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  there's a reason a killer is a lover with a knife in its teeth || gryffen
    a ghost in the darkness.
    Never in his lifetime has he found anything close to a consort, anyone that saw the world the way he did. There are still differences between them, she craves a chaos that lacks control but beauty can form when opposites attract and entangle. Much as their bodies do now. There is a soft sinister laughter that spills from pale lips, red eyes glittering as they dance about each other. Pulling roughly at strands of hair, leaving teeth marks in each other’s flesh. ”What a wicked thing you are my bluebird…” He hisses into her ear, rough biting kisses finding themselves against the crook of her neck.

There could be sex, oh the desire is there. They both know as they languish about it. Such sensual danger lurking between them but it’s much more fun to draw it out. Besides there was much foreplay to be had. He wants her, he will have her, but more desirable is to watch her. Watch what he knows she is capable of.

”Promises I can keep with you by my side…” A husky rolling growl as she pulls away from him, circling him, teasing him. The tantalizing sway of her hips as he stands still, merely following her with the crimson of his dark eyes. The smile frozen on his lips, cold and sadistic. ”Oh we all have a price pet…” With a snarl he lunges forward, throwing himself in her path as she circles back around him. Pressing his chest against hers as his mouth hungrily finds her. It is rough but far from unpleasant, not for the likes of them. Stained teeth graze down her jaw as hard as it takes to elicit a response from her.

”Show me yours… Then pay mine.”

Gryffen

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there's a reason a killer is a lover with a knife in its teeth || gryffen - by Gryffen - 07-27-2017, 06:14 PM