• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And Now I'm Nothing...[Any]
    Please let me know if the vision change is not ok!! I can definitely change <33

show them the joy and the pain and the ending

“No one is dying today.” The words, sharp and filled with surprising authority for the normally close-mouthed mare, ring into the air between the bickering trio. “Not here, at least.” Her easy step carries her to the group, blue eyes hard as they flick from one horse to another. Her gaze rests briefly on Wyrm, brow kicking up in silent question before she turns her gaze to the red mare standing far too close to the edge of the cliff.

A soft sigh escaping her lips, Heartfire slips past Tantalize along the crumbling edge, her gaze dropping to consider the jagged, stony shoreline far below. With a sudden rumble, the stones below begin to fall apart, dust rising as water heaves before settling into only a smooth, lapping ocean pool. Perhaps a painful landing, but certainly no longer deadly. Lifting her gaze once more, Heartfire fixes those cool blue eyes upon the newcomer. “If you have any further plans to commit suicide, I would advise the beach. You’ll a much friendlier atmosphere there.”

The last thing Nerine needed was more strangers believing this a good place to kill oneself. The kingdom already suffers enough trespassers as it is. And quite frankly, this unexpected gathering had found her in a rather irritable mood. Not the usual for the blue and white mare, but even she occasionally sees things that do not sit well with her, this scene being the least of them.

With another sigh, she murmurs “Enough of this nonsense.” before pressing her lips together. A simple shift, a mild tweak, and suddenly the red mare would see only air beneath her feet. Though the ground still remains solid beneath her, only sea and air would be visible under her hooves, the false ground jutting several innocuous feet behind her. “I’d advise a few steps back.”

She has always rather hated arguing about senseless things.

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

Messages In This Thread
    And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-25-2017, 03:13 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Wyrm - 07-25-2017, 04:32 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-25-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-26-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Wyrm - 07-27-2017, 09:05 AM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 12:14 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Heartfire - 07-27-2017, 03:12 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-27-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 03:39 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-27-2017, 05:52 PM