• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And Now I'm Nothing...[Any]

tantalize

I will try to hold you up

Through those times you are gone

You won’t do this alone

The girl’s words are meant to be biting and mean but they fall flat on the jaguar mare’s ears. Her golden eyes look between both the mare who has now taken a hesitant step back and the amused stallion, green as envy. She sighs softly, her spread wings curling slowly until they are folded back at her sides. The emerald stallion fires off a few rounds at them both but they too fall flat. A faint smile tugs at the corner of her dark lips as amber iris’s glitter in his direction. ”You’d be better off flinging insults at a rock. Your words lack venom precious garden snake.” She responds dryly, ebony whipcord snapping against her haunches before she moves closer to the mare. Focusing on her and ignoring the stallion entirely.

If she could read their thoughts, she would laugh. Here she had thought her age was betraying her but she was still a girl in their eyes. This child wants to throw herself off a cliff because she had shed a few tears and had her heart broken. She doesn’t know the meaning of the word, has no idea of true loss. Wyrm on the other hand was a lot of bark and no bite. As if he has a right to scoff at suffering, as if he knows what true cruelness is.

”If you want to die then do so. It matters not to me. You can crash to the sea below, break your body on jagged rocks. Your blood can stain the stones and your name will be forgotten like so many before you. All for what I wonder…” She pauses, tilting her head slightly. ”Go ahead. Waste whatever potential you have on a boy I’m sure that never gave a shit about you. Don’t lie to yourself and say you won’t regret it the moment you step over.” She will not drip honeyed words or coax sweetness to keep her from her death. It was her choice. The stallion and the mare knew nothing of death and destruction, of loss and heartbreak. Yet here she stands, intact before them despite the invisible wounds and burdens she carries. The wars she had created, the deaths she had seen, mourned, caused. ”You know nothing of pain...”

Messages In This Thread
    And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-25-2017, 03:13 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Wyrm - 07-25-2017, 04:32 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-25-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-26-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Wyrm - 07-27-2017, 09:05 AM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 12:14 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Heartfire - 07-27-2017, 03:12 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-27-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 03:39 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-27-2017, 05:52 PM