• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And Now I'm Nothing...[Any]

"What a stupid way to die."

The mare paused, her body nearly ready to plummet to the rocks below. She didn't move; she didn't even look to see the figure that addressed her. An uninvited visitor to the end of her pain; a stranger who acted like they could possibly understand what she was going through. 

"If you want it done much quicker and less painfully, I'd be happy to oblige you." She could imagine a grin on his face...another equine making a mockery of her pain. Another equine that didn't understand, or who downright didn't care. She turned her head, only slightly, to look at him.

His emerald colored bodice was still, his two-toned eyes stared down at her. He was serious in words and demeanor. The mare moved her head back to stare straight at where the ocean met the sky. 

"You have no idea what I am going through," She spat, venom seeping into her words. "So get the hell away from me." She felt nothing...the words were said on autopilot. 

From behind, she heard someone else approach and she rolled her eyes. 

Do I need a fucking audience now? 

She heard the mare hiss something at the stag under her breath, and come towards Chrisma's brooding figure, separating her from the beast that first approached her. 

"You'll regret it." She said, and again the crimson mare looked over. The bay mare was spotted with perfectly pointed jaguar spots. Her mighty black wings stretched out, and she stared at Chrisma. The gaze was undecipherable, but the scarlet mare took a hesitant step back anyways.

"And why will I?" Her tone was biting and she waited patiently for a response.

Messages In This Thread
    And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-25-2017, 03:13 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Wyrm - 07-25-2017, 04:32 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-25-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-26-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Wyrm - 07-27-2017, 09:05 AM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 12:14 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Heartfire - 07-27-2017, 03:12 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-27-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 03:39 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-27-2017, 05:52 PM