• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hell is empty and all the devils are here; ghoest
    She agrees to the hills, and he takes a step in their direction before glancing back at her. It’s probably a good choice for her, considering how weak she is. She needs to fatten up before the upcoming season!

Then she thanks him and he almost grins. She’s such a wonderfully cowed creature. He is definitely going to enjoy her.

She begins walking towards the hills, no doubt eager to get away from him. He’s about to let her go (though it does irritate him to be shown even this little modicum of disrespect), when he has a sudden idea. A wonderfully, terrible idea.

When she finally stops, he calls out to her. “Ghoest. Wait a moment.” He approaches, and slowly begins to circle her. Anything resembling kindness is long gone from his voice. “I want to make sure that both you and other stallion’s understand. You are mine. And there is no way that I would let you go.” He walks until he is at her left side, then he turns so that he is facing it. “I want to make sure that they know who you belong to.”

Then he acts. He rips off the horn that he had previously fastened to his head and holds it in the air in front of him. Slowly, with his eyes still on Ghoest, he sharpens the horn to an even finer point. Then, when it’s razor sharp, he lays the pointy edge against her side and digs it in. Ever so slowly, eyes fastened on her face (watching for every little sign of pain), he carves a large letter ‘K’ into her side. When he’s finished, he drops the iron horn into the dirt, and steps back to admire his handiwork. “There. Now everyone who sees you will know.”
    K H A O S
    iron son of carnage and oswyn
    hell is empty and all the devils are here
    Reference here

If that's not ok with you, just let me know and I can change it! Also, I'm thinking we should try to wrap up this thread (not necessarily immediately) so that we can jump ahead a bit in the timeline. Maybe to when she's pregnant? Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hell is empty and all the devils are here; ghoest - by Khaos - 06-21-2015, 04:54 PM