• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  there's a reason a killer is a lover with a knife in its teeth || gryffen
    THANA.
    (as black as your soul)
      She can see the gleam of darkness lurking in his eye – it is the irresistible draw that pulls her closer to him, with her quivering skin pressed flush against the surface of his body. Her trembling is not from fear – she is not frightened by him, nor is she driven away by the insatiable hunger in the slow drawl of his deep, sinister tone of voice – quite the contrary. 

Gently, her mouth presses greedily to his ivory skin, tasting the remnants of musk and sweat that cling precariously to the surface. Her dark lips curl as her perfectly aligned teeth are bared, pushing into the supple flesh and muscle of his neck, tracing the ridge of its column with a low crooning noise, muffled from the very depths of her tight, constricted throat.

His tangled, matted tresses fall across her cheek – stark in comparison to the inky indigo of her own skin, and gently, her teeth grip onto a lock, pulling him nearer to her. Her breath is warm across her neck, with a longing that is more than sexual – its long, languid claws reach from deep within the pit of her roiling belly; a yearning beyond a physical lust. Her mind is tingling with excitement, and rampant with lurid thoughts of spilt blood, of carnage. She is youthful, but it does not stave away the darkness lingering in the shadow of her gaze, boring into his own as he breathes against her skin, roused by her eagerness.

When his own mouth and teeth find her, she cannot suppress the wry, sardonic laugh from escaping her lips – a hitched gasp rising from her parted mouth, while her two-toned gaze settles upon him, studying the hatred burning within the burning, scalding weight of his gaze. His words are carefully crafted and laced with abhorrence and ferocity, while his teeth clasp onto her own wavy tresses, pulling her harder against him. A low, humorless chuckle bubbles up, as his husky whisper stirs a tingle inside of her mind, traversing the length of her spine and draping over the canvas of her body.

”So many promises you make, Gryffen,” she utters through tightly clenched teeth, a shudder of delight causing her to stir against him – but with only a simple toss of her neck, she is freed from him, encircling him, watching him all the while. ”I hope that you can keep them.  I could be a very valuable asset to you, but my loyalty comes at a non-negotiable price,” and now, the corner of her mouth twitches with a coy smile. ”and should you be willing to pay the price, I would seek to show you my loyalty with spilled blood.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there's a reason a killer is a lover with a knife in its teeth || gryffen - by Thana - 07-25-2017, 08:03 PM