• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And Now I'm Nothing...[Any]

when the stars threw down their spears and water'd heaven with their tears:

“What a stupid way to die.” Wyrm speaks aloud from behind her, watching the suicidal horse with rather uninterested eyes. He waits a moment longer, flicks his green tail idly against one side of his ribs, and tilts a refined head filled with curiosity over the situation. She was pretty dramatic over the whole thing, wasn’t she? The doe-eyed mare had been standing here for some time, remembering or something else that weak-willed women did when they regretted past transgressions. Of course, far be it from them to realize they’d done it out of their own will and certainly, they were due for facing such actions at some point or another.

But, whenever pressed by former haunts the lesser of the two genders always seemed to anguish so needlessly over things time had long forgotten and, as a result, typically tried to lay the blame elsewhere. Those more desperate for attention, like this one before him, tended to make a public ordeal out of the matter.

With so many prowling Nerine’s powerful lands these days, she had certainly meant to have an audience far up here, above them all. It was honestly too bad for her that only Wyrm had chosen to show up.

“If you want it done much quicker and less painfully, I’d be happy to oblige you.” The shifter says without empathy. He only stares, completely serious, with mis-matching eyes to hear her answer.

did he smile his work to see? did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Messages In This Thread
    And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-25-2017, 03:13 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Wyrm - 07-25-2017, 04:32 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-25-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-26-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Wyrm - 07-27-2017, 09:05 AM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 12:14 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Heartfire - 07-27-2017, 03:12 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-27-2017, 03:25 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 03:39 PM
    RE: And Now I'm Nothing...[Any] - by Chrisma - 07-27-2017, 05:52 PM