• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...{Diplomats/Any}

As she thought they would, both Texas and Shatter Me seem delighted at the prospect of an alliance with nothing else being asked of them. They must be wondering if a scorpion at stuck her heel the night before, the poisons were making her head a little woozy. If only it were that simple, she would have less problems justifying this unseemly alliance when she returned back to the pink Desert sands. However, no scorpion was involved and the idea came entirely from old affections, both for the kingdom itself and her long dead family.

She smiles both to Texas and to Shatter Me, her beam expanding with every passing moment. "I thank you. The Deserts are very busy at the moment, in the midst of a tournament - which of course you are all invited to - but upon its closure, I shall make sure to call together the kingdom and discuss a volunteer to live here part time as a peace envoy, going between both our kingdoms and solidifying us both."

"Of the tournament though, it will involve peace, army and magical members. If you wish to join in the training exercise, or any one of your kingdom members, you are of course more than welcome." she finishes, swishing her tail excitedly, eyes dancing between the two.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity...{Diplomats/Any} - by Pevensie - 06-21-2015, 04:00 PM