• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

CONTENDERS: post 4 (final one!)
    Hi darling, I crave your presence (crave is a synonym for covet = Covet). I want you so badly (to want something badly is to covet something = Covet) I'll just have to steal you. What sacrilege, you all alone with no one to guard you. Now that I have you, let us flee. It doesn't matter to describe it: u-shaped, v-shaped, made of silicon (u-shaped and v-shaped are descriptors of a valley, also silicon = Silicon Valley = The Valley) - it's all going to end the same way. Do you know what I ate for breakfast? A homophone and a crucial verb (ate is a verb and also a homophone for eight = Eight). But ah my darling, we must make sure we never get thee to a nonary - if we reach that, we've gone too far (nonary = 9, at 9 we've gone too far, 8 comes before 9  = Eight).

Covet from Eight in the Valley.

Messages In This Thread
    CONTENDERS: post 4 (final one!) - by Covet - 04-04-2015, 11:31 AM
    to solve a riddle - by Elysteria - 04-04-2015, 01:10 PM
    RE: CONTENDERS: post 4 (final one!) - by Librette - 04-04-2015, 05:12 PM
    RE: CONTENDERS: post 4 (final one!) - by Dorne - 04-05-2015, 08:15 AM