• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

heaven sent; any
    The heat of his mouth and the way the curved teeth grip, pinch, release make her almost heady but the slap of his hefty paw sends her plummeting back down to the present moment. Her immortal side begs him to push further, test her strengths, make bleed, but she clamps her lips to keep the pleading from rising to the surface.

She would not let him make her weak.

But just as she can feel the dampness of her desire, she can see he is restraining just as well. Good. She attempts to still herself, forbidding the act, to give in under his weight and will. A red eye watches warily, hungrily. A trail of fire ignites along her hip where he touches her and she almost begs him to continue but his thick voice forces away the weakness that was growing in her will. "A bet?" The tigress is intrigued, her dark head tilting slightly. She is silently grateful to change the scenario and rewrite the dangerous interactions their bodies could ignite.

He challenges her to the sea, his bulk moving away, caressing her face tenderly with his tail. Of course Epi would not allow defeat. She rises to meet his playful threat with a small laugh but it is cut short when he is suddenly turning against the silver silk of moon shine and is off to beat her to the shore's edge. "No!" The woman growls more to herself than out loud and soon pursues her devilish companion, her competitive nature exposed as she takes to the skies mid stride. Black and red pelt gives way to inky feathers and piercing eyes of the raven. She would not give easily into defeat despite the fondness she has for him. No, she will try her damnedest to beat him to the salty shore.

Epithet caws to the male, smiling if ravens could and launches herself above his head in her best efforts to win but the woman knew it would only be moments before he too would change and the game would continue.
    Epithet

oh my gosh i am so sorry about my spelling errors, i hate having to rush when i type but ship internet is poopy! thanks for dealing with me <3

Messages In This Thread
    heaven sent; any - by Epithet - 05-20-2017, 02:48 PM
    RE: heaven sent; any - by Wyrm - 06-01-2017, 02:41 PM
    RE: heaven sent; any - by Epithet - 06-21-2017, 12:07 AM
    RE: heaven sent; any - by Wyrm - 06-21-2017, 03:37 PM
    RE: heaven sent; any - by Epithet - 06-22-2017, 01:39 AM
    RE: heaven sent; any - by Wyrm - 06-23-2017, 10:56 AM
    RE: heaven sent; any - by Epithet - 07-04-2017, 09:32 PM
    RE: heaven sent; any - by Wyrm - 07-05-2017, 01:57 PM
    RE: heaven sent; any - by Epithet - 07-06-2017, 04:27 AM
    RE: heaven sent; any - by Wyrm - 07-08-2017, 11:08 AM
    RE: heaven sent; any - by Epithet - 07-17-2017, 01:00 AM