• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Wish To Speak To...
    Merida
    from the ashes, a fire shall be awoken
    There was a time in her life where (quite recently, actually) Merida would not have trusted the black mare. She may have tried to run her out of the area, and not in a very polite way either. Words would have been said, teeth would have flashed…Actually, the words still might be coming. Merida cannot help but to be brash and incredibly nosy when it came to certain things; a filter, she did not have. But the black and red-flecked mare has become quite content with her little quaint piece of Loess, and she is rather comfortable with strangers arriving, for it took the boredom out of her day.

Of course, most everyone she ran into was looking for Heda, but that didn’t matter.

The case is the same as it always is. Merida listens intently though, brows rising as the mare introduces herself – Thanata – and explains her reason for coming into Loess. Winter’s chill causes Merida’s skin to shiver instinctually, the slate of grey sky with darkening and brooding clouds threatening to bring more snowfall to the area. Merida tosses her head as Thanata finishes, her blazing red tendrils falling haphazardly across her face. Merida is not one for politics or business, as she’d rather stay away from the royal duties and pleasantries that came with monarchs. She snorts softly, thinking how she would give anything for a decent roll in the grass right about now, before shifting her equally red eyes back towards the mare.

“She’s here,” she says flippantly but confidently, her black shoulders shrugging with emphasis. “Somewhere,” she adds, glancing around the barren kingdom with a small flick of her tail against her hocks.

Merida is slightly surprised that Heda had not found her way into the conversation already; the buckskin was normally in the skies, keeping a watchful eye on all who enter and leave the hilly territory. Perhaps the winter’s bite kept the mare’s navy wings frozen from flight. “An alliance, you say? What would that mean for us, yeah?” Straight and to the point as always, Merida lets her gaze float back to the black mare, curiosity on her face and in her voice, despite the harshness of her inquisition. 

@[Thanata]

Messages In This Thread
    I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 07-02-2017, 10:42 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Merida - 07-03-2017, 03:18 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 07-06-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Merida - 07-15-2017, 02:38 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 07-17-2017, 11:02 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Heda - 07-27-2017, 10:58 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 07-30-2017, 01:45 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Heda - 08-27-2017, 01:39 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 08-27-2017, 11:28 PM