• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

god make me pay like the devil i am - kylin
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    Her head tilts a little confused with the answer he gives her. He would like to live her? But going from his previous answer he has been around for a while. After all, he mentioned he met Kharon before, and Reilly. Kylin doesn’t know how to reply, actually at loss of words, and thus she keeps silent. It’s not that she doesn’t want to answer, because she does want to, but she doesn’t know what.

Maugrim beats her to it. Even admits that he doesn’t feel at home. And it breaks her heart. Ischia wasn’t supposed to be like this. It was true they lived their own lives quietly, free and with those they felt comfortable with. That Maugrim didn’t feel welcome, or accepted, is a very very bad thing. ”I.. I’m sorry..” she apologises on behalf of all of them. ”Would you want to be.. around us more? I could talk to my father, or uncle Reilly?”

Her hazel gaze lies upon him, honestly conflicted with the matter at hand. Ischia was for everybody, right? And then also the thing that Kharon hadn’t told her about meeting Maugrim. They told each other everything, right?

Her pondering is broken when he nods, agreeing to her proposition to go to the beach. Her smile matches his, almost. Genuine and enthusiastic. The promise of the beach and the sea always brightened up her day. ”Let’s go then!” she suggest with a smile, already bouncing on her lavender and white legs. Kylin is oblivious to his inner pondering, and more than ready to go the beach.

Kylin doesn’t wait for his answer this time, unable to keep still any longer. She’s off to the beach, her head dipping lower to dive underneath some of the overhanging leaves. Within no time she finds herself standing on the beach, sand underneath her hooves and the salty breeze toying with her mane and tail. ”Where are you waiting for?” she calls across her shoulder, head swaying a little to the side to glance behind her. However, Kylin doesn’t wait. She bounces off towards the sea, not stopping until the waves that roll upon the sand touch her hooves.

A deep – content – sigh escapes past the barrier of her lips.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: god make me pay like the devil i am - kylin - by Kylin - 07-13-2017, 12:17 PM