• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone
    oh, my love, don't forsake me. take what the water gave me ..

It must be simple, the little wolf reasons as she watches the slow ingression of the black mare, to be so plain in an otherwise confusingly bright and brilliant land. The rainbow colors and abilities of Beqanna’s inhabitants are a normalcy Circinae finds comforting, mostly because she is colorful and strange. But, to have the gift of simply being yourself (in outward appearance if anything) must be a blessing in disguise. Besides, who else would walk so carelessly along the border? The thick mare must have convinced herself that she would be of little to no importance in order to just wander without anyone stopping her.

Maybe she doesn’t fear being stopped.

Either way, Circy slips from her cover before the girl can round another bend and lopes easily enough until fear of her own discovery becomes too hard to ignore. It’s here that she looses a wavering note, solid and sweet with a tempo that never changes. It says, “Come and find me, if you can. I’m not alone.” before the chocolate wolf can clip it short and shift upwards into a horse. The call, she hopes, will stop the mare. Circinae’s own sudden appearance from behind the cover of a bloodstained trunk soon afterwards is intended to sooth any residual fear the wanderer may have after hearing such a thing. “Hello there,” The green and navy resident calls softly. In the quiet of this place it seems unnatural to be too loud.

“quite a day for some extensive exercise.” Circy comments, taking in the overall picture presented to her. “Unless, of course, that’s not what you’re here for. Usually the ones who make it this far aren’t.” She regals, eyes tipping up as if she were fishing through her own memories in order to compare them. A quick sort of smile flashes across her pleasant lips when, finally, they dart back to the other horse. “So which is it, if you don’t mind me asking? Exercise, or something else?”

Circinae

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you're dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone - by Circinae - 07-10-2017, 10:21 AM
    RE: you're dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone - by Circinae - 07-21-2017, 10:15 AM