• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

looking for heaven found the devil in me; straia & family

THUMP, THUMP

The heart rattles beneath his hooves again and again. He can smell the scent of life in the ground, the pulsing of the heart calling him home. It is the very thing that has given life to this land; a sign of sacrifice that must be given in order to live here. The Chamber determined everything for those that dwelled within her womb. There was a price for the comfort and her motherly love, but it was price that anyone who understood her would gladly and readily pay without a thought. And he was no different, but so readily at the beck and call of her.

It is the sound of approaching hooves that draw his attention away from the heart that beats so loudly beneath him. His hungry eyes do not search so feverously for her. It is the scent of his daughter that draws his blood voracious eyes to her multicolored body. “Straia,” he says with a rough voice. It is a surprise he even remembers her name, but he could never forget the one that dethroned him. “It’s so good to see you. You look well.” Rodrik draws closer to her, the scent of flesh and blood pulling him closer. He yearns for the taste, but it is the very soul beneath it all that he craves more than ever.

He must eat.
    And soon.

“Who is this?” He asks as his teeth grind together. Rodrik directs his attention towards the black boy when he gives a sharp breath. The smell of life draws him to Erebor. He stops before the young black stallion. Rodrik’s nostrils flare softly as he examines the boy, looking pass the layers of skin, muscles and bones. He looks into the very heart, the very soul of the boy. A low growl releases from his throat as he peers at the boy with amusement. “My, my, you have been busy little queen.” He smiles sarcastically at the silent boy but it fades quickly.

His nostrils quiver and his mouth drips with salvia once more as the scent of another fills him. Rodrik’s eyes dart towards the figure of his younger brother like a wolf finally cornering its prey at last. He steps towards him, slowly moving. “What else would you expect, little brother?” Rodrik says with a smile. His eyes soften a little, the blood-lust fading away. He gives off a soft grumble, managing somewhat of a laugh that vibrates through his body and rattles his diaphragm against his ribs.

Rodrik
    angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils
    character info: here | character reference: here | image © uribaani

OOC: Hope you don't mind that little part Rodrik did, Evie <3 If not let me know

Messages In This Thread
    RE: looking for heaven found the devil in me; straia & family - by Rodrik - 06-19-2015, 09:05 PM