• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; roma

The night is dark...
    “Maybe I’ll meet them all here before long.” I say when he is done, a small smile curling my lips as I watch him get all bright and happy when he talks about his kids. There isn’t a more proud Dad in the world right now, I think as I watch him. Damn fine kids, indeed. Our kids would be pretty fucking amazing too. I let my mind wander, wondering how the coloring would match up. Would they be more blue than lavender? Or lavender and blue? Maybe some black splashed in there somewhere? Such interesting color possibilities.

I mean…whaaaat? No, I totally wasn’t thinking about what kind of babies we would create.

“Oh Kerb.” My heart just melts into a giant, fucking puddle right there before him. My voice going all soft and squishy as I manage to meet that serious gaze of his. His lips finding my forehead and I close my eyes, relishing the feel of his lips on my skin. I release a small breath, blinking my eyes open to look at his smile.

A small smile curls my lips and then grows bigger as he mentions Kali not letting me go. “I’m okay with that. She won’t have to.” I touch her again before I take a long look at Kerberos. I touch my lips to his cheek. “Thank you,” I say, “for letting me stay here and making me a part of your family, Kerberos.”

It was so easy to love this Kerberos. So easy to fall into his sass and those eyes of his that just glinted with mischief. I worked hard at forgetting the way his body heat mingled with my own and the way my heart thudded in my chest. I worked hard at forgetting the way the butterflies fluttered to life in my belly. I tried to forget the way I would smell like him so strongly and the fluttering leap of pleasure my belly gave at that thought.

I had nothing left to say and so I lay my head along the sand again, curling around Kali and just maybe, purposely letting myself get a little bit into his personal space. My eyes stay open, just in case he had more that he wanted to say.

...and full of terrors.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; roma - by Roma - 07-05-2017, 10:55 AM