• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

He tells her "ooh love" - Kerberos
    I made things hard on the two of them, I know. Maybe I could’ve done a better job explaining. Probably I should’ve talked to Kylin too, instead of trying to pawn that conversation off on her mom. But hell, if Lacey’s taught me anything, it’s that I’m far from the best at figuring out what’s going on in a female’s head, at least when it’s more than you’re dead sexy and I want that hot iron dick inside me. Now. Hey, that I can do, that I get just fine. Nothing complicated about sex. But the feelings thing? Fuck, man.

So I let it go too long, left it up to Lacey to talk to her and hoped for the best, and I can’t help but think maybe I fucked it up anyhow. Maybe that talk should’ve been my job. So when she calls for me, I’m all hers. Kali’s with her mom, and I’v got no other commitments, not if my daughter wants to talk.

Or is being adorable and bouncing and excited and wants to go play. I’m always down for a run out on the ocean. “Of course, love. Any time. Now’s perfect for me, and there’s just enough wind to make it interesting today off the Northeast side. We can go wave diving, if you’re game.” It’s just a trick of the mind to switch the gift off just enough to dive through the waves to the other side, and it’s this killer rush, too. Might work a little differently for her since she’s not nearly as heavy as I am. But it should be close, and I’ll be there to help if it goes awry. Kali thinks it’s a fun game, hopefully Ky’ll dig it too. “What do you say, baby?”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    He tells her "ooh love" - Kerberos - by Kylin - 06-23-2017, 03:38 AM
    RE: He tells her "ooh love" - Kerberos - by Kerberos - 06-30-2017, 11:16 AM