• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  close your eyes; kali [M]
    Kali had spent an awful lot of time thinking since hari had brought her home yesterday. It was, in fact, almost all she’d done. Thinking, and wondering, and puzzling away at things that only barely made sense, trying to understand things she didn’t know enough about to get very far.

This morning, though, she’d decided Khari was right. She shouldn’t worry about it. So she put all the confused feelings out of her mind and went wandering again, to visit the parrots and listen to their happy little morning songs. They were so chattery and happy, just listening to their squawks and chirps and purring chittery sounds brought a smile to her face, reminded her that life was just the same as it had been yesterday morning. Just exactly the same, right?

So when Khari pounced and crashed into her, she laughed, dodging his silly kisses as best she could and squealing, “Heeey!” No fair, cheating! Fine, you got me, I’ll go, I’ll go! Of course she’d go. Anywhere with her Khari, always.

Yeah, goofy, I’m sure. But let’s sneak around Taiga, not through. Not nice to tromp through the neighbor’s backyard if you’re not gonna stop and say hi. Unless you want to meet Uncle Roo, of course, but I think around sounds like a good idea today. Oooh, though she did owe Uncle Roo a visit, for sure.
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl

Messages In This Thread
    close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-28-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-28-2017, 02:53 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 03:18 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-29-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-29-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 07-25-2017, 01:55 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 07-25-2017, 10:10 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 08-20-2017, 08:56 PM