• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we have arrived; the lost boys, residents of hyaline
    Deathwish
    im a DIY pioneer, they tryna get involved
    Deathwish stares, looking at the scene of chaos before her. She really enjoys the look of panic in Iset's eyes as they move rapidly towards the realm of mortal danger. Amongst the insanity, DW turns and raises her body up as she looks at Maugrim, saying nothing as he wraps a watery glove around the brat of a princess. The lake has been set to boiling, and looking down, with a flick of an ear, so as not to give away the full depth of her power, the fish that live there rise up to the top of the lake, their bodies bursting with their guts until the stench of death takes over the surface of the water. Blood of the animals that live there color it red, and it is with a grim set face that she whispers quietly to her green and purple companion.

"I think our job is done here. When they need me again, or if you want to see me. I'll be in the forest. Follow the stench of death."

There was nothing more for her to do here. The state of crazy had been achieved, but she was beyond being here for the fallout. The kingdom of the mountain lake would never be the same again, and Deathwish enjoyed making her mark upon the world.

Maybe hanging out with a bunch of ruffians wasn't such a waste of time after all.
    yippee kiyay ahh yea, bout to set it off
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we have arrived; the lost boys, residents of hyaline - by Deathwish - 06-24-2017, 05:18 PM