• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What We Have, I Hope You Like (Loey, Ruan)
    "Aten," he greeted him with a smile - a slightly less rare occurrence now than they had recently been. The golden stallion had been easy enough to find, his coat shimmering like a gilded statue in the saturated sunset; all fire and halo across his skin.

Ruan, on the other hand, passed through the shadows, dark hair draped across an equally dark face. His eyes were bright and blue, seemingly glowing with the magic of his ice. There was a wildness to them, though, the sharp edge of a predator held in check behind the cage of his body. The season made it worse, made it stronger, but he kept his piercing gaze carefully on the newcomer's face as he acknowledged her. He inclined his head politely, his body at ease and welcoming as he introduced himself.

"Hello, welcome to the Taiga. I'm Ruan." His eyes softened slightly as he turned to Aten again, a quiet sort of pride for this young stallion that was not his son, yet so often felt like it to him. Aten was continually proving himself to be incredibly dependable and always ready to lend his aid anywhere he was needed. Faithful, so loyal. This mare couldn't have chosen a better friend, if that's what they were.

"If you've come for a visit, you are in perfect company. Aten probably knows these woods as if he were born in them," he said, turning to her again. She was dark and dappled with a flare of milky hair, and his head tilted just slightly much like black wolf he used to be. "Would you like to see more?"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What We Have, I Hope You Like (Loey, Ruan) - by Ruan - 06-21-2017, 10:10 PM