• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the thought of the moon; siba
    When she started grooming the stallion, Siba figured it would only be a one-sided display. It was common for horses to mutually groom each other, but Siba was only doing this for a small favor. She didn't need anything in return for grooming the stallion's back where the itch was. So imagine her surprise when Spear, a couple of times throughout the few minutes Siba spent scratching his itch, returned the favor by using his teeth to nip at her skin and relieve any itches she may have had.

And, if it hadn't been for the season, Siba would've had a much more apathetic attitude about it. But for some reason, with the stallion nibbling at her skin, she found herself enjoying it more than a mare should have for her age. She thought the stallion was just teasing her out of a playful attitude. The only weird thing was he hadn't been this cheeky just a few moments ago. Why the sudden change? Could it have something to do with the strange wind on the trees? The whispers she heard in the night sky? The start of the trees shedding their leaves signaling that winter was only a few suns away?

Spear turned around, giving her a cheeky grin before practically shouting "Much! Thanks to you. Now, how can I ever repay a stranger's kindness?"

Siba didn't know what to say for a moment, taken aback by the stallion's exclamation. She took a shy step back, suddenly feeling bashful as she offered a reply, "I-it's all right, I w-was glad to help. Perhaps though, at the very least, you could not refer to me as a stranger? I figure that's not exactly what I am anymore."

Messages In This Thread
    the thought of the moon; siba - by Spear + Spark - 06-09-2017, 06:13 PM
    RE: the thought of the moon; siba - by Siba - 06-09-2017, 09:27 PM
    RE: the thought of the moon; siba - by Siba - 06-16-2017, 01:06 PM
    RE: the thought of the moon; siba - by Siba - 06-19-2017, 01:32 AM
    RE: the thought of the moon; siba - by Siba - 06-20-2017, 10:21 AM
    RE: the thought of the moon; siba - by Siba - 06-21-2017, 11:52 AM
    RE: the thought of the moon; siba - by Siba - 06-22-2017, 11:57 PM