• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones; any.

He saw her duck her head, non threateningly, and shuttered her eyes to make herself more sexy. He saw that. He liked it.

He panicked.

Shifting his weight in the dirt, Thiago looked at Giohde with an interest that was neither interesting, nor sexual, but in all interest, he was not sure what he felt. He's never sure of anything. Welcome to social anxiety 101. You never know what you're feeling until you're feeling it. He felt the grasses tickling his sides, and he itched his belly with his back feet, flashing those red socks again. Except, he had so much weight on his back haunches, that when he lifted one of those back legs, Thiago summarily landed on his behind with a rather impressive thump that sent the air rushing right out of his lungs. He lay there, on the ground in a heaving pile of mess. He speaks, straining for words, as if he was trying to take a big massive crap. Except, that while he probably looked like he was, he was in fact just laying in a pile on the floor of the meadow.

"In the...forest. I...don't like...crowds."

He is still heaving, when he feels something else. a spider crawling up his backside. He shudders, making a visible trembling motion with his butt. He HATES spiders. He thinks he has heard the lady speaking of someone.. living with him? Thiago tries to laugh, but it comes out as nothing more than more forced air. And he finds, that there on the ground, with his digestive system squished, he does the unthinkable.

He farts.

If there was a more socially challenged man, I dare you to find him.

He turns his head away from Giohde, trying to hide his embarrasment.

He fails.

"No. No one lives with me. Though I'm sure by now, you understand why."

THIAGO
    here comes peter cotton tail, hoppin down the bunny trail
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones; any. - by Thiago - 06-19-2017, 11:40 PM