• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I Won't Stop Looking (Any)
    Besides the Gates (the idea seems so distant, that it is barely a memory in his mind; fuzzy with his lack of remembering details), Warrick only knows Tephra as his home. It began as merely a place for sanctuary, to rest and to feel protected – but as the years slowly begin to march on, he is finding that his heart is becoming more and more loyal to the tropics he now freely protects and serves. He is always searching for those to share his home with, to give them the opportunity to enjoy the splendor of Tephra just as he does.

Sirana takes her time to answer his question, which he takes as a good sign. Not a sign that she would be willingly coming with him, but a sign that she took her decisions seriously and didn’t want to waste her time with idealistic folly that so many others are willing to throw at horses searching for residency. He smiles comfortingly, letting her know that he is perfectly fine with waiting as she mulls through her answer. He is not disappointed; Sirana’s answer was straight from her heart, pouring out to him her thoughts and true feelings, telling him exactly what she was searching for when she had first entered the Field. Her answer spoke to him, resounded with something familiar in his chest. Though the words were different, Warrick’s heart had led him to Tephra with the same thoughts.

His eyes sparkle with understanding, the bay stallion reaching forward to lip at the dripping tendrils of her mane almost playfully.

“If you search long enough, you will find what you are looking for.” He speaks the words softly into the dampness of her hair, the curl of a smile finding his indigo lips. He is glad that he has ventured to the Field this day. He arches his neck as he brings his head back, eyes of blue watching the mare curiously. “Sirana, I believe I reside in a place that you desire. It is called Tephra and it will welcome you with open arms if you decide to venture to its doorstep.”
    like the sun,
    swallowed up by the earth
    warrick

Messages In This Thread
    I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 05-30-2017, 07:21 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 05-31-2017, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-02-2017, 01:23 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-02-2017, 02:03 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-02-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-03-2017, 08:25 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-03-2017, 01:25 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-04-2017, 07:59 AM