• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  you could be the king but watch the queen conquer [any]
    YOU COULD BE THE KING BUT WATCH THE QUEEN CONQUER
    The orange eyed mare is taken back as she watches a stallion approach, a filly at his haunches - she assumes they're passing through so she continued to graze. Still yet, they draw closer but no fear courses across her and no sense of urgency. Although she was not a warrior by any means, she was not helpless - she was the daughter of the sly magician, Harmonia and a warrior father after all. You learn a thing or two along the way whether you want to or not. She notes the child first, ice eyes and gives a gentle smile - children were not evil, at least by their own accord but she doesn't address the stallion just yet. The spotted man had asked a question that she wasn't sure how to respond to and he had this feeling about him that he was used to being answered promptly. Temples was not an obedient dog but she was not often rude per say - just calculating.

"Hi Polaris, I'm Temples," even though she had never had children - she always found them to be a bright spot in life. Watching them learn, grow, and become something was interesting to her. Just watching people was interesting to her, observation was something she was good at. The palomino veered to the left as she cocked her back leg and lifted her head, straw colored grass coming from either side. "Well, Ruan - I wouldn't say I've ever had a proper 'home' that you speak of. My mother was a bit preoccupied with other things, so I've mostly lived on the land in peace. What makes you think I am seeking a home? Could it be possible I am simply enjoying grass that's been untouched for a few weeks?" she had taken a much different path than her brother, Sloan. While he had dreams of being a King, which he fulfilled, she could care less about titles or formalities. "Interesting concept it seems, though. Taiga, what is it you do there? What is home to you?" she inquisitively asks, a small curl of her lips offered as her orange eyes rest on his. She wasn't usually this talkative but after at least three years of silence she found herself wanting companionship. Even if it was for a short while.

The butter mare then winks at Polaris as she waits, picking up another mouthful of grass - she was hungry, above all else. 

T   E   M   P   L   E   S

@[Ruan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you could be the king but watch the queen conquer [any] - by temples - 06-04-2017, 04:18 PM