• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any

Rapture

somewhere between the sand and the stardust

What he lacks in compassion, in kindness and empathy and everything good, she more than makes up for. It is the reason she had gotten herself into this terrible mess, the reason she had been such an easy, tempting target. It had never before occurred to her to think badly of anyone. She had not been able to imagine the terrible things that exist in this world.

Her mother had warned her of course. She had seen and she had known. But her mother sees everything. To Rapture’s youthful mind, her mother’s knowledge and power is both vast and nearly incomprehensible. Even her father holds her mother in awe (he doesn’t know she knows, but she sees things too, even if she doesn’t always understand them).

But this is too much, even for her boundless tolerance.

Ducking her head, she rubs her tear-streaked face against one knee, forgetting for a moment that she needn’t do so. That she has much more effective ways of stifling the terrible portrait she must make.Gentle and kindhearted she might be, but even young Rapture has her vanities. In that, Levi is most certainly not alone.

Blinking eyes the color of a wintry blue sky, Rapture avoids his gaze as she extends her sight and finds his. It is not often she has done this, and she barely resists the urge to apologize to him for her intrusion. Fortunately all it takes is a very simple tweak, one that hides her stained face, replacing it with the familiar blue and ivory features, soft and serene and quietly lovely. And entirely devoid of blemishes or signs of distress.

With a muted, shaky sigh she drags her reluctant gaze up to find his, earnestly searching his dual toned eyes before whispering, “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to disturb you.” Dropping her gaze once more, she glances hastily away. “I can go if you want.”

She doesn’t wish to be alone, not now. Not with the memories tugging so adamantly at her soul. But she would leave if he wished. She has no desire to disturb him if he had come here to be alone.

there is a pulse that echoes of you and I

I hope this is ok <3 please let me know if it isn't and I'll change it

Messages In This Thread
    A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 05-31-2017, 09:30 AM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-01-2017, 05:24 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Rapture - 06-02-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-04-2017, 05:10 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-09-2017, 07:34 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-14-2017, 05:18 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-15-2017, 05:34 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-18-2017, 02:34 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Wyrm - 06-20-2017, 09:37 AM