• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I Won't Stop Looking (Any)
    Though his movement through the water was practically silent, Sirana noticed the ripples coming from the other direction. She looked up, seeing another horse walking through the bank water towards her, a young colt by the looks of him.

He was a handsome stallion, his coat a healthy bay color with navy colored points instead of black. The water dripped off his muscular neck and back into the lake, his long mane sticking to his skin much like Sirana's did when she was wet or after a run. Her mane wasn't as long as his, but it was probably thicker, so she knew how tough it was to get the hair off of one's neck when it was stuck.

The stallion greeted her with a 'good afternoon' and commenting on the day's weather by saying it was a nice time for a swim. He also introduced himself by the name of Warrick. Sirana, for whatever reason, felt a bit childish all of a sudden given what he'd said, and pawed at the bank water before wading in until it was up to her chest.

"Indeed it is; does wonders for cooling off on a hot day," she commented, giving the stallion a bright smile, "Nice to meet you Warrick. I'm Sirana. What brings you out to the Field today?"

Messages In This Thread
    I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 05-30-2017, 07:21 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 05-31-2017, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-02-2017, 01:23 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-02-2017, 02:03 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-02-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-03-2017, 08:25 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-03-2017, 01:25 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-04-2017, 07:59 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-04-2017, 02:23 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-06-2017, 05:26 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-06-2017, 08:17 PM