• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I Won't Stop Looking (Any)
    The sunlight bores into the auburn of his skin with a soft touch, gently caressing the musculature of his shoulders and hips, accentuating the dark lines of his face and legs with its golden traces. The feeling of the sun against his flesh in the field was very different from his home, Tephra. The sultry and humid air of his tropical home brought sweltering heat of summer way before the season actually arrived, leaving the stallion sweating most hours of the day and even during the night. Warrick decided to experience true springtime, and thus found himself in the field, feeling the cool breeze against his skin. The trip from Tephra to the field left the stallion in a damp sweat, his black mane and forelock plastered against his face and neck.

Quickly and without any hesitation, he trots into the small lake that finds itself at the center of the field. The water splashes against the indigo of his legs and hits the broad of his chest with a deep splash. Immediately he feels his body temperature cooling and he breathes heavily in response, his hot muscles cooling as the water meets his burning skin. The water spills over the broad of his back as he moves in deeper, his mane and tail floating in an inky pool around him. As he maneuvers through the lake, he drinks deeply, letting his muzzle drag through the cool water lazily.

He turns another time and his brilliant blue eyes quickly rest on another horse that was at the bank. He smiles as he sees her, not sure how long he’s been in the lake while she had been drinking. Warrick takes gentle strides towards her, moving through the water with pricked blue-tipped ears.

“Good afternoon,” he says smoothly and lazily as he drifts towards her. “Fine day for a swim,” he says with a laugh, coming closer to her until his shoulders protruded from the water’s surface. His mane and forelock cling to the curve of his neck, droplets of water dripping from the long strands and dripping quietly into the stillness of the water beneath him.

“My name is Warrick.”
    like the sun,
    swallowed up by the earth
    warrick

Messages In This Thread
    I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 05-30-2017, 07:21 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 05-31-2017, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-02-2017, 01:23 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-02-2017, 02:03 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-02-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-03-2017, 08:25 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-03-2017, 01:25 PM