• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tie him up when he's fast asleep
    ORION'S BELT
    Naturally he would be the first to approach her.  Just as he did in the field that day.  Her soft hued coat shined brightly on this beautiful Beqanna day.  It didn't contrast as much here though.  The whitewashed beaches and greyed cliffs but her scent he had captured upon the breeze.  He had been simply strolling along lazily when the breeze sent him such a tempting treat...

His heavy frame neared quickly with long strides and just as the breeze brought him her it brought another... His movements slowed as caution consumed him.  Sea blue eyes searched for the mare and upon seeing her, he saw another trailing behind her.  They had barely stopped to graze when he called out a greeting.  A soft hum to not alarm her but to notify her he was there.  He was large and rarely looked over but he bore the same coat color which blended into the scenery at his back.  "Hello City, welcome.  Glad ye found it.  I'm sure it 'twas a long travel." His eyes shifting from her sculpted face and to that of her company.  Obviously it was a very long trek given she now had a child.  He smiled kindly as he again shifted focus to her. "My congrats.  What be her name? If I may ask." He waited patiently for her response and as his distance was also kept... 
    Warrior by Day, Hunter by Night
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    tie him up when he's fast asleep - by City - 05-20-2017, 08:19 PM
    RE: tie him up when he's fast asleep - by Orion's Belt - 05-21-2017, 05:14 PM
    RE: tie him up when he's fast asleep - by Nayl - 06-01-2017, 05:01 PM
    RE: tie him up when he's fast asleep - by City - 06-10-2017, 12:18 PM