• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES
    She spun the stars on her fingernails
    Nayl cannot deny her curiosity. Her hands reached into the soil, into the water, into the sky, to create and to hear and to gain information. The world had shaken, rupturing at the seams and clumsily stitching back up. Nerine had rocked dangerously and the ocean roared as immensely as a titan awakened from the depths.

Again?

Part of her waited to see what she loved – what she owned – to once again be lost, but it held steady. It wavered from the incredible power, and her balance was questioned at times, but then everything was still – eerily so. She blinked. She saw debris rising from the hills and, even farther, the mountains. What had once been a blue haze neighboring Nerine’s eastern border was suddenly open and vast. Grassy knolls, lakes, and rivers all traipsed the ground that was once new and unexplored. They spread like veins, nourishing and berthing life into a section of Beqanna that had not been seen.

And then she remembered Pangea.

There was no wasteland left. Their population and their home was gone, so she investigated with her mind reaching into the soul of the earth. She created creatures large and small, albeit briefly, to acquire any whisperings. That’s how she found them, quite frankly: her nosiness and her power.

The Queen doesn’t rush to them with a broken heart or even a hint of remorse. When she arrives to their gathering, she secludes herself in the far back and listens. Conquer the world, he says, and she suppresses a laugh. Does he not know that it is already happening, but under her own iron fist? Nerine, Sylva, the Lake – all hers. A fleeting moment allows her to compose herself, to breathe in the settling air, before she steps forward with a coyness likely unwelcomed in this group of refugees. ”What a pity to see Pangea crash into the ocean,” her fiery eyes, curtained by an unruly forelock, sweep across their faces as they try to rally and try to encourage each other that Pangea will survive, and that they will thrive. ”I suppose you could only nurse from Carnage’s teet for so long, no?”

In reality, she has never had a qualm with the kingdom; it was silent, it was harmless. They shared a border and often she would see a couple loom nearer to Nerine, but never actually crossing into her home. ”So, your course of action is take over the world, hm? Good luck with that.” Because she already owns half of it.

Nayl
    covet and myrina's creation

I feel like I don't need to even remind people that sometimes she's a bitch :| but only mildly lol

Messages In This Thread
    I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES - by Waylan - 05-16-2017, 09:53 PM
    RE: I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES - by Nayl - 05-18-2017, 08:15 PM